PowerPhotonic’s microlens array products offer a wide range of lens configurations, focal lengths, and forms.
One-dimensional arrays are available as either cylinder or acylinder lenses, to standard or customer- specified lens prescription.
Two-dimensional microlens arrays are available with spheric, aspheric, or astigmatic lenses, on rectangular, hexagonal or customer-specified grids.
The microlens array can be fabricated within a larger planar substrate to enable ease of mounting, without the mount impinging on the clear aperture of the microlens array.
Product Spec Sheet
- UV-fused silica
- Large range of standard lens arrays possible
- Linear, square or hexagonal grid
- High uniformity of RoC, conic and pitch
- Free choice of lens form: Cylinder, Acylinder, Sphere, Asphere, Astigmatic
- Application-specific lens arrays – avoid the design compromises of catalog parts
- Optimized lens profile for best performance
- High CW and short-pulse power handling capability
- Low scatter
- Homogenizers (Single Optic or Fly’s Eye)
- Beam shapers
- Fiber array collimators
- High power diode lasers
- Solid-state laser pumping
- Laser material processing